Monday, March 30, 2009

I wanna travel



What is the last thing you stole from a store?
None of yo business, foo.

What are you looking forward to in the next 4 days?
Just life at school. And sleepover!

Have you ever gone a whole day without eating?
No, can't stand it.

What kind of phone do you have?
Blackberry Curve 8900

How do you act when you drink?
No alcohol for me

What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Piss it all away :D

How about when your high?
Never have been and never will be.

What do you spend all your spare time doing?
Internet and watching

Have you ever started drama on purpose?
Uhm, nope. Just unintentionally.

Do you want to be single?
Sure. Maybe. No

How often do you skip classes or school?
Mhm, not that often.

Are your parents still together?
Yeah.

Are you wearing socks?
Nope

Have you ever been high or drunk during school/work?
Nah.

Do you meet new people often?
Sure.

Do you know your neighbors?
My neighbors are my family, literally.

Last time you ate?
Half hour ago.

Longest time you were ever grounded?
I've never been grounded. My parents did told me that I'm grounded
but I never really do it.

Are you annoyed with anyone in your house?
My mom, I guess.

Have you ever made out with two people in one night?
No way.

If you could, would you be Brittney Spears for a day?
Haha, no thanks.

Would you marry someone you didn't love if paid 10 thousand dollars?
Mhm... let me get back to you on that.

Have you ever been lost?
Kind of.

What's the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?
Never experienced one huge social humiliating, just things like slips,
farts or just pronounces wrong.

No comments: