Saturday, May 30, 2009

Anaheim Avalon

vacation randy.
the end is not near, it's here. maybe a lil bit dramatic but that says well about school. school is finally over, no more exams and shitty assignments. all i could care about is prom now and how am i going to spend my holiday. i can't be a kook this year. i have to know how to plan things out but you know me, eventually it'll not work out. but my dad had offered himself to be a sponsor of my vacation this summer so all my plans will come true afterall. i kept forgetting about the result of UAN but that aint gonna stop me from living my vacation before the result comes :3

i don't say a lot when im shopping and i don't really search for each items from one table to another, i look past around and when something catches my eye i'll consider it. but these things had already caught my eyes and i was not even there to begin with so it'll be worth it.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


1) Balenciaga City bag. 2) Hello Kitty Glam Ring. 3) Cotton Slouch Beret. 4) Cuffed Denim Short

No comments: