Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rudie can't fail

Why are they so scenic?
Photobucket

I've got the TRL photobooth photos! My favorite one has to be Ben Affleck and Josh Duhamel with Topher Grace. Believe it or not I haven't tried photobooth like that one. I'm dying to get one of those. They have one here but not the same qualities. Shame on me for being pathetic that I actually tried posing with a curtain behind me, and I downloaded the photobooth templates and edited it. Not gonna show it here. Oh yeah and feel free to judge me :p




This week was okay. I was definitely very relaxed this week since the assignments weren't that heavy but I still have to catch up with science fair project. It's so lame but enjoyable; I'm gonna bake cookies, obviously has nothing to do with science but the web says its categorized as food science so don't complain and jack off, lol. You know what I really want right now? I just want to jet off to Singapore where I can spend every dime on clothes and Japanese cartoon shits. I just want to get out of Jakarta, it's a bit overwhelming here sometimes. Also I've planned my summer going to Bali with my friends too, that I'm excited. My family and I was supposed to go to Australia to visit my brother but my mom's being a cheap-a-saurus.

Out of context I never meant to start a war but seeing you taking sides and lie to my face makes me want to high five your face. But that doesn't make me a better person either. So I just wish you'd change.


P.S: Sami Hyppia, I wish you a life time happiness and you'll always be known as Liverpool no 4 legend.
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Bakkanekko said...

YAY for Johnny Depp!!! : DDD
He's so cute there! xDDD

CIN DY said...

hihi well kind of. never a fan though :p

nayadennaya said...

how could you not like johnny

CIN DY said...

because he's ugly