Sunday, July 26, 2009

Timetravel Potato

Highschool baby. Yes, I'm officially a highschool student. It feels weird wearing this new uniform because somehow you feel so high, superior and just... different. The two weeks of highschool was not bad. I don't get why people have been complaining about it all the time because to me it's fine. Yes, there were homeworks and there will be homeworks, that's normal. We're just gonna have to get used to it because it'll be our daily routine. I'm gonna start loving highschool more now.
Photobucket
My bestfriends and I with our highschool uniform on :D

I have found new creations of art over the summer. Much more. And I love breathing it in and I love taking a sigh of every pictures and every colors.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I have lost the urge to write. And I hate it when I do that. Maybe because I'm feeling unnatural right now and still so upset from inside.

P.S,
Me duele siempre que piense de él ido. ¿Cómo haga perdiendo un icono le hace se siente como perder una familia?
¿Cómo hizo él que a personas? ¿Cómo hizo él que a mí?

No comments: