Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hee Hee

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is the art project that I've been working about. It's about Chinese Dynasty. It's a Jack.

I love school though waking up in the morning is definitely not the best part. You have to have something or someone to make you motivated to go to school. Well, I have something... and someone :). That's the best part. I think school is heaven on earth; if only for cute boys, assignments and iced tea. I don't have anything to tell here. My school life is aight, my family is quite aight too though my love life is a bit inconstant. Boys are very confusing. Especially him. I have to admit that I had a rocky friendship for the last 2 weeks but it was a stupid reason to fuss about, I'm glad that it's over. You have no idea how hard it is to write that paragraph. I guess I'm really not into writing these days. Grr, what happened to me?
Photobucket

I've been painting myself with charcoal and bold colored pens, trying to make a calligraphy which ends up really messy. It must be really cool to have a tattoo; I know I have always wanted one. I want a red bow like the one in the picture, though I want it on my back not on my hand. I want the word 'Meteor' on my hand; that'll be dedicated for MJ because I'm inspired by what Angelica Huston had said about MJ, and I always want to think about him that way. The last one I want is the word 'Invictus' its based on this poem by William Henley; maybe I'll post the poem later. Invictus means invincible, you know how I'm in love with that word.
Photobucket

Yes, this is the actual tissue... well more like handful of cottons that I use for my weepy tears. That's what's left of MJ in me, friggin fucking tears. Can't let him go. Naya, Adria, Avi, Nadhira and I love him too much. Of course the whole world too! :D

No comments: