Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jason Bourne


What a long and stuffed week. I finally have done the national exams, 6 down and only 2 more to go. I gained a little weight this week, with all the studying and PMS; during which I ate a little too much than I ordinarily would. I was sick and beyond optimistic during the exam week. And my phone rang out The Black Keys during the test, it was my mom, she's just impossible. Thank God it's done and I cannot wait to relax for the whole month. I cant wait to go back to the ordinary school time and gets excited for everything. Pray for the results, people. Hope I'll pass-- that's just compulsory.

I totally shut down laptop, movies and soccer during the exam week and that is shocking for me. But this week I did watch X-Men Origins: The Wolverine; Hugh Jackman is so great in it and blimey to Ryan Reynolds and Daniel Henney.

Today I went out to Senayan City with Adria, Serena and Javier. We watched Nicolas Cage's latest movie, Knowing. It was really good, I really liked it and kind of impossible too. There are 3 blonde guys, same ones, who looks like a dead meat but is in fact are angels. So they're there to pick up 2 kids, one boy and one girl, and save them from the end of the world. Supposedly, these two kids are Adam and Eve of another new era. It's kind of sad and confusing at the same time.

I think I'm going to write a story again, it's been so long and I have ideas. Ican always reminds me to not erase any stories I've made but I never listened.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: