Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sugar hangover

My Bloody Valentine was weird. They're trying to be mysterious about who's the real killer in this movie which makes the story line even more confusing. I carried a lot of weight yesterday at dinner because Amigos just serves quality food. I ate four potato skins (without eating the potato), cheese burger, one horrible iced lemon tea and 2 cokes. We played cards and during which the sugar rush just kicked in really hard. We were too tired of laughing and eating. We nearly dozed off. But it was a blast, very worth it. How was your night?

Photobucket
Photobucket


There was a fight at school this week. It was historical. The year 9 grade is the worst grade ever. We just don't know how to control everything, either that's part of the recovering or we're just too blind childish.
Yes, we do hate you, we just don't know how to tell you. (This one is totally out of the context) And I'm gonna flaunt this news to everybody, I just tweeted Heidi Montag and she friggin replied me!! oh for crying out loud
Photobucket